Boats for Sale
We do not broker or sell yachts, but here is a listing of boats for sale from either earlier Boat Selection Consultation Clients, Expedition Graduates or people we've met out cruising:
- EXCELLENT MORGAN 382 OFFERED IN LA PAZ, MEXICO
AVENTURA's owner attended our Offshore Cruising Seminar, enlisted my help as a Boat Purchase Consultation client and purchased this Morgan 382 in Seattle for $55,000. He then hired Ridenour Rigging to repair, rebuild, replace or install every bit of gear recommended in our Offshore Cruising Companion and set sail on a six year cruise of Mexico. He has spent nearly twice the initial purchase price on the refit and upgrades and now offers Aventura for sale at $58,000 in La Paz with recent full survey and ready to set sail for the South Pacific. More here.
- NORSEMAN 400
Located in Seattle, owned by previous expedition members, recently arrived from Hawaii and already outfitted for offshore we just had a chance to go aboard and check out Royal Venture. It's hard to think of a better value for an offshore-proven boat than this priced at $149,500. See the full listing here.
- LOVELY LADY, A SISTER SHIP OF MAHINA TIARE OWNED BY A PREVIOUS EXPEDITION MEMBER AND TEST PILOT.
- CAMDEBOO, A LAVRANOS 50 STEEL YACHT WHICH WE FIRST MET IN HAWAII SEVERAL YEARS AGOA IS FOR SALE IN VICTORIA, CANADA AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE.
Check it out.
- CONTEST 43: GREAT BOAT, GREAT PRICE (€149,000) IN ITALY FOR SALE AFTER CONSULTATION CLIENTS COMPLETED THEIR CRUISE
Full listing, here.
- PRICE REDUCED! Island Packet 440 Owned by Barbara Melson who crossed the Atlantic with us on Leg 5-2006 for sale with some of the original famous IP warranty still valid! Check out the gear list - this boat is TOTALLY ready to continue cruising! Click here for more.
- LOVE GETTING MESSAGES LIKE THIS ONE!
Bill & Kathy were consultation clients from Colorado in 2007. Bill's employer had just asked them to move to Oslo, Norway and he had the great idea of buying a boat, sailing it to Norway and living aboard while working there. Only problem was, they had very little sailing experience and less than six months to report to work. I helped them find an excellent buyer's broker who helped them buy a sistership of Mahina Tiare in excellent condition, then recommended PYD.com, a top European yacht delivery company whose owner we met in England.
Just wanted to thank you for your for your advice helping us select a boat that enabled Kathy and I to realize our dreams. Your advice to a couple of novices, resulted in a boat that took us across the Atlantic, into the fjords of Norway, Spitzbergen, the Baltic, British Isles, the Caribbean and back home. I cannot emphasize enough how helpful your advice was for not only selecting a boat but also recommending a great broker to work with.
PYD provided a captain/instructor, they crossed the Atlantic, arrived in Norway and went to work. Now six years later I learn they are still aboard, having sailed up to Spitsbergen, crossed the Atlantic again and are just sailing into Florida. The call of home in the Rockies has them listing INDIGO for sale now, and she is REALLY ready to with a hard dodger, hydraulic genoa and main furling, powered winches, bow thruster, centerline berth in the aft cabin, air conditioning, hydronic heating system, updated electronics.
Contact Swiftsure Yachts phone (206) 378-1110 or email@example.com
- Dancer, a 55' cutter, Tripp-designed and built by Abeking and Rasmussen in Germany which we first met in Raivavae a dozen years or so is now available from the owners at an incredible price. This is one of the most handsome yachts we have ever seen, They are currently heading to New Zealand for a refit. More details: https://sites.google.com/site/svdancerabeking and email contact for Jeanette and Jim is:firstname.lastname@example.org